Tactica Campaign Spoilers
I got some questions that some of the missions are impossible. Since I designed them to be hard but beatable, I’m giving a little advice on how to do that here.
Spoiler-Alert: Don’t read any further if you want to find out for yourself!
- The first basic thing everybody probably already got is to cut of enemy territory. Only tiles connected to a base reap income, so sometimes it helps to build a lvl 1 soldier just to cut off some big pile, even though they’ll be killed immediately, the enemy is loosing money
- only build bigger units if you are absolutely sure the extra upkeep is worth it. No use to build a Mech just for occupiing empty hexagons
Human Mission 6:
The trick is to make a fast run for the little blue Base at the outer part of the map with all your starting units. Even build a lvl 1 Soldier to connect the 2 blue areas and don’t care for some lost units after the first turn. Then try to go only after the yellow player at first until you thoroughly control the formerly yellow area. From there on you can expand back into your starting area and destroy the remaining enemies!
Insect Mission 3:
This map is divided into two parts, so you’ll have to win both sides to win the overall battle.
- generally try to distribute your income over both parts of the map to not get any enemy one one side become to string
- in the beginning try to connect all those single blue tiles, to get a high income really fast
- Red has a very good position, so try to cut him off frequently, even when this means loosing some lvl 1s for you
- on the left side, place one lvl 2 worm on the place marked by the arrow on the picture once you captured all territory behind it. Then let the yellow player have all tiles between this one and the liight blue village. Let the light blue village work as a wall for you, while you are defeating “Red” and “Green” on the right part of the map and finally kill yellow once you rule right 🙂